A limited 3 year warranty applies to the aluminium frame, stainless steel frame, wooden frame, from the date of shipment, for manufacturing faults & defects only.
A limited 1 year warranty applies to cushions, pillows, sunshade covers, subject to warranty conditions below.
The finish is warranted against peeling & cracking, but only if the product has not been scratched or damaged through negligent or improper use. We reserves the right of decision as to whether to repair or replace the product and to make substitutions with similar merchandise should the model or color in question no longer be available. The replacement will be on the individual item or items, not a complete setting. Our product is generally designed for domestic use and the warranty does not apply to commercial applications, which should informed us in advance to get higher commercial standard in higher cost. Hardware against sea or hard weather corrosion. Damage caused to product as a result of failure by end user to comply with installation or care instructions provided on this card or in an accompanying assembly instruction sheet. Furniture damaged by acts of nature, abuse or lack of proper care. Fabric stains, mildew & color fading of cushion or sling fabrics caused by general wear & tear or failure to comply with care & maintenance instructions.
- Failure caused by unreasonable or abusive use.
- Failure caused by neglect of reasonable and necessary care and maintenance
- Normal fading of fabrics or upholstery materials
- Acts of Nature
- Glass Table Tops
- Acrylic Table Tops with umbrella holes (Commercial)
- Steel Swivel Mechanisms (Commercial)
- Bursting or cracking of tubing due to exposure to water and freezing temperatures.
- Changes in wood color due to the natural aging of the wood.
Important Safety Instructions for tables:
– Do not sit on tables, or allow children to sit or play on tables.
– Avoid scratching surface of glass table. Do not strike or place heavy weight on table.
– Tables should not be dragged at any time.
– Hot items should not be placed directly on glass
– The glass on the Poly Rattan table can become a magnifier in direct sunlight – This can damage the table. We recommend that you use a PVC protective cover when the furniture is not in use, or remove the glass from the table and place it in a safe area when not in use.